Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Type of publication: research article
Type of publication (PDB): Straipsnis konferencijos medžiagoje Clarivate Analytics Web of Science ar/ir Scopus / Article in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science or Scopus DB conference proceedings (P1a)
Field of Science: Aplinkos inžinerija / Environmental engineering (T004)
Author(s): Gudritienė, Daiva;Braždžionytė, Justina;Bykovienė, Agnė;Sinkevičiūtė, Vilma
Title: Comparison of relief using different mapping method
Is part of: Rural development 2011 : 5th international scientific conference, 24-25 November, 2011, Akademija : proceedings. Akademija : Aleksandras Stulginskis University, Vol. 5, b. 2 (2011)
Extent: p. 413-420
Date: 2011
Keywords: LiDAR;Contour;Mapping;Plain;Hilly
Abstract: The aim of this research is to compare contour lines drawn in different mapping method. Objectives of the work: review application of digital and analogical contour creation methods for mapping, carry out research of horizontals comparing on plain and hilly terrain. Analysis of changes in hilly and plain relief shows that in 77.9 % of the plain relief area, where contour lines have been drawn in LiDAR method and in topographic map, the lines do not match, and in 22.1 % – match. Meanwhile, in even 94.1 % of cases in the hilly areas horizontals are completely different and in 5.9 % – match. Thus, horizontals crossing even 81.6 % of the total length of the sections are not identical, but the remaining 18.4 % – do match. The main reasons for differences – errors in recording the incorrect heights of contour lines, dense cover layer, the incorrect distance of horizontals
Affiliation(s): Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas
Žemės ūkio akademija
Appears in Collections:Universiteto mokslo publikacijos / University Research Publications

Show full item record
Export via OAI-PMH Interface in XML Formats
Export to Other Non-XML Formats

CORE Recommender

Page view(s)

checked on Jun 6, 2021


checked on Jun 6, 2021

Google ScholarTM


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.